How to Create a Quote / Work Order/ Invoice in Tirebase.io?
To create an order in tirebase.io simply follow the following steps:
- Click on "Work Orders" located on the left side of the page.
- Click on the blue button that says "+ New"
- Search for a customer by name, phone number or create a new customer. You can also use a generic cash customer for fast creation of a work order.
- Now Add products or services to your work order, the order will automatically save as a quote as you add services or products.
- To save as a work order simply click on the blue button that say's "Save As" and select save as work order. This will convert quote to work order.
- You can also always pay a deposit or finalize the order, when you finalize the order and pay for the total amount this will convert the quote or work order into an invoice.
If you are a visual leaner you can also see a video with the same steps explained.
How to simulate an order on thetireconnection? | How to create an order on shopify?
In this video, I will show you how to simulate an order using Shopify. I will guide you through the process step by step, from creating an order in Shopify to simulating the order with a supplier. This video is perfect for beginners who want to learn ...
How to process an order and simulate an order on thetireconnection.com?
In this video, I will show you how to simulate and process an order on Shopify. To process an order, it must already exist on Shopify. If it doesn't, you can create an order manually. Once a customer makes a purchase on your website, it should ...
How to Initiate a Refund on Shopify?
In this video, I demonstrate how to initiate a refund on Shopify. I walk you through the process step by step, showing you how to start a refund, select the items to be returned, choose a reason, and create a return label. I also explain the return ...
How to login into thetireconnection.com?
Hey, what's going on guys? In this video, I'll be showing you how to use the tire connection interface after purchasing our Shopify integration. I'll give you a brief overview of the dashboard, orders, products, vendors, and integrations. You'll ...